Make a rainstorm
- First you silently rub your fingers together, and the students do the same.
- Then you rub your two hands together, making a very soft sound, and the students follow.
- Next you very softly clap your hands together while the students follow, it should still be quiet.
- Then snap your fingers.
- Now go back to clapping and clap a little louder than you were snapping.
- Then a little louder.
- Then clap loudly.
- Then stomp your feet and clap, making a lot of noise.
- Now do it in reverse until it is silent again.
This game signifies a rainstorm starting soft, getting louder and louder until it is pouring, with lightning and thunder, and then the calm after the storm when it is quiet again.